action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67

Home » News » Public Safety

February 29. 2012 10:51PM

Firefighters eye woodstove, chimney as cause of Derry fire

DERRY - A fire that appears to have started in the attic of a Derry home Wednesday night may be related to a wood stove or chimney, fire officials said.

The occupant of the 3 Pingree Hill Rd. home reported the fire at 6:52 p.m. Firefighters arrived four minutes later to find fire in the attic of the single-story home. They had it under control in about 30 minutes.

No one was hurt.

The fire caused moderate damage to the attic, and smoke and water damage to the living areas. It remains under investigation.


Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

    ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

    SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events