Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Farmington clothing may be linked to burglary
While investigating the March 13 robbery of the local Rite-Aid, Farmington police discovered a pullover, Faded Glory zippered shirt and two mismatched gloves believed to have been worn by the man who broke through the ceiling of the pharmacy, who was caught on the store's surveillance video.
FARMINGTON - Police are asking for help identifying the person who broke through the roof of the Rite-Aid Pharmacy during the early morning hours of March 13.
Lt. Kevin Willey said the person entered the local pharmacy by crashing through the ceiling before 2 a.m., as documented by footage from security cameras. He added that the person, who police believe is a man based on his build, attempted to steal prescription drugs before leaving through the roof.
During the course of the investigation, the department recovered clothing in a wooded area near the pharmacy. In an attempt to identify the suspect, the department is releasing photos of clothing that was recovered. The clothing items, a Faded Glory zippered pullover sweatshirt and two mismatched gloves, match the clothing and gloves worn by the suspect in the pharmacy’s surveillance video, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon' - 1
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Milton residents considering big issues at the polls Tuesday - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus