Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police arrest woman wanted for smuggling drugs into county jail
KEENE - A Kingston woman, wanted for smuggling drugs into the Cheshire County House of Corrections, was arrested Monday by Plaistow police.
Keene police obtained a warrant for the arrest of Michelle Nedeau, 45, last known address of 46 Newton Junction, on one charge of delivery of articles prohibited. She will be arraigned Tuesday in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division.
Last week, police distributed a photograph of Nedeau and asked the public for help in locating her. Anonymous responses to that appeal led police to finding Nedeau, police said in a press release.
The case remains under investigation by Keeneĺs Bureau of Criminal Investigations.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'