Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police arrest woman wanted for smuggling drugs into county jail
KEENE - A Kingston woman, wanted for smuggling drugs into the Cheshire County House of Corrections, was arrested Monday by Plaistow police.
Keene police obtained a warrant for the arrest of Michelle Nedeau, 45, last known address of 46 Newton Junction, on one charge of delivery of articles prohibited. She will be arraigned Tuesday in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division.
Last week, police distributed a photograph of Nedeau and asked the public for help in locating her. Anonymous responses to that appeal led police to finding Nedeau, police said in a press release.
The case remains under investigation by Keeneĺs Bureau of Criminal Investigations.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 2
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917