Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Accused boyfriend flees cops, gets lost in woods in Keene
KEENE — A Massachusetts man who fled from police after an alleged domestic assault Saturday night asked for help after he got lost in a swamp in the woods.
Ryan Francis Gamari, 24, of Clarksburg, Mass., was charged with simple assault domestic- violence related.
Police went to Park Place Apartments on Park Avenue at about 6:50 p.m. after receiving a report that a 17-year-old girl had been assaulted by her boyfriend, Lt. Steven Stewart said. He had reportedly punched the girl in the face and head-butted her, but she was not seriously injured, Stewart said.
“We tried to get in touch with him by phone. He returned a call to the station and let us know he was lost in the woods,” Stewart said.
Gamari also told police he was up to his knees in water.
“The officers checked the area and used sirens to help guide him out of the woods, where he was found in the Peerless Insurance parking lot on Park Avenue.”
Police released him on $1,000 personal recognizance and he was given a March 28 court date.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 9
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 3
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 4
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917