Home » News » Public Safety
Police seek missing 20-year-old Concord man
CONCORD —— Police are appealing to the public for help finding a 20-year-old man who has been missing since last Wednesday.
Robert Richard was last seen on Mar. 15 near the Everett Arena in Concord,
Police said he is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weights about 120 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes and his hair may have been styled or cut in “Mohawk” style. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, gray hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. He uses hearing aids.
Police ask anyone who has seen Richard or may have information about where he is to call Concord police at 225-8600 or the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 3
- Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'