Home » News » Public Safety
Police seek missing 20-year-old Concord man
The Concord Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing person. The person in question is Robert J. Richard, 20, of Concord. Richard was last seen on March 15 near the Everett Arena in Concord. He was wearing blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a gray hooded sweatshirt.
CONCORD —— Police are appealing to the public for help finding a 20-year-old man who has been missing since last Wednesday.
Robert Richard was last seen on Mar. 15 near the Everett Arena in Concord,
Police said he is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weights about 120 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes and his hair may have been styled or cut in “Mohawk” style. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, gray hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. He uses hearing aids.
Police ask anyone who has seen Richard or may have information about where he is to call Concord police at 225-8600 or the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 0
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief