Home » News » Public Safety
Police seek missing 20-year-old Concord man
The Concord Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing person. The person in question is Robert J. Richard, 20, of Concord. Richard was last seen on March 15 near the Everett Arena in Concord. He was wearing blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a gray hooded sweatshirt.
CONCORD —— Police are appealing to the public for help finding a 20-year-old man who has been missing since last Wednesday.
Robert Richard was last seen on Mar. 15 near the Everett Arena in Concord,
Police said he is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weights about 120 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes and his hair may have been styled or cut in “Mohawk” style. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, gray hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. He uses hearing aids.
Police ask anyone who has seen Richard or may have information about where he is to call Concord police at 225-8600 or the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police ready to make a wardrobe change - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Derry fire displaces five - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Driver was trying to kill himself
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072