Home » News » Public Safety
Two injured in I-93 crash near Londonderry line
MANCHESTER - A man and woman were taken to the Elliot Hospital Wednesday after a collision on Interstate 93 at the Londonderry town line.
According to a state police press release, a 1997 GMC Yukon and a 1997 Hyundai sedan collided about 7:40 p.m., injuring a 19-year-old woman and a 21-year-old man.
A third person was involved but was not injured.
Police said a preliminary investigation revealed the two vehicles collided, sending the Yukon rolling over into the center median. Interstate 93 remained open but was restricted to one lane while the crash was investigated.
Troopers were assisted by Manchester and Londonderry fire departments as well as personnel from the state Department of Transportation.
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to call Trooper Jeffrey Tenczar at Troop B in Bedford at 666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'