Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police: Manchester man stabbed elderly roommate in dispute over TV volume
MANCHESTER - A man stabbed his 81-year-old roommate in the chest during an argument over the volume on the television, police said.
Dennis Fancy, 63, of 42 Union St. is under arrest, charged with first-degree assault in the incident that happened just before midnight Thursday.
Maurice Nicolas, 81, was taken to an area hospital where he was treated for a serious injury but one that does not appear to be life-threatening, according to a press release.
Officers went to the Union Street address at 11:50 p.m. Thursday for a reported stabbing, and were met at the door by Nicolas who was holding a bloody cloth to his chest.
He told police Fancy, who was in a rear bedroom, stabbed him.
Nicolas told police they were arguing over the volume on the TV and Fancy grabbed a knife and stabbed him once in the chest.
Fancy will be arraigned Friday morning in 9th Circuit Court–District Division-Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 1
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video