Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
20-year-old charged with sexual assault in Mont Vernon
MONT VERNON — A former Orange man has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl at a local residence this past weekend.
Eric Sanborn, 20, has been charged with felonious sexual assault.
According to police, the girl's younger sister had interrupted Sanborn and the 15-year-old girl having sex sometime this past weekend at an undisclosed Mont Vernon residence. Initially, police were told Sanborn was 17, but after further investigation it was determined that he was 20.
Police said many people were familiar with the girl's relationship with Sanborn, who allegedly lied to authorities and provided them with a false name and age.
He is being held on $5,000 cash bail, and local police say additional charges are possible.
Sanborn is being held on an additional $1,000 cash bail for an unrelated charge of failing to appear in a Lebanon court on a probation matter.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council