June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
20-year-old charged with sexual assault in Mont Vernon
MONT VERNON — A former Orange man has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl at a local residence this past weekend.
Eric Sanborn, 20, has been charged with felonious sexual assault.
According to police, the girl's younger sister had interrupted Sanborn and the 15-year-old girl having sex sometime this past weekend at an undisclosed Mont Vernon residence. Initially, police were told Sanborn was 17, but after further investigation it was determined that he was 20.
Police said many people were familiar with the girl's relationship with Sanborn, who allegedly lied to authorities and provided them with a false name and age.
He is being held on $5,000 cash bail, and local police say additional charges are possible.
Sanborn is being held on an additional $1,000 cash bail for an unrelated charge of failing to appear in a Lebanon court on a probation matter.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424