Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
20-year-old charged with sexual assault in Mont Vernon
MONT VERNON — A former Orange man has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl at a local residence this past weekend.
Eric Sanborn, 20, has been charged with felonious sexual assault.
According to police, the girl's younger sister had interrupted Sanborn and the 15-year-old girl having sex sometime this past weekend at an undisclosed Mont Vernon residence. Initially, police were told Sanborn was 17, but after further investigation it was determined that he was 20.
Police said many people were familiar with the girl's relationship with Sanborn, who allegedly lied to authorities and provided them with a false name and age.
He is being held on $5,000 cash bail, and local police say additional charges are possible.
Sanborn is being held on an additional $1,000 cash bail for an unrelated charge of failing to appear in a Lebanon court on a probation matter.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 19
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917