Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
20-year-old charged with sexual assault in Mont Vernon
MONT VERNON — A former Orange man has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl at a local residence this past weekend.
Eric Sanborn, 20, has been charged with felonious sexual assault.
According to police, the girl's younger sister had interrupted Sanborn and the 15-year-old girl having sex sometime this past weekend at an undisclosed Mont Vernon residence. Initially, police were told Sanborn was 17, but after further investigation it was determined that he was 20.
Police said many people were familiar with the girl's relationship with Sanborn, who allegedly lied to authorities and provided them with a false name and age.
He is being held on $5,000 cash bail, and local police say additional charges are possible.
Sanborn is being held on an additional $1,000 cash bail for an unrelated charge of failing to appear in a Lebanon court on a probation matter.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483