Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
20-year-old charged with sexual assault in Mont Vernon
MONT VERNON — A former Orange man has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl at a local residence this past weekend.
Eric Sanborn, 20, has been charged with felonious sexual assault.
According to police, the girl's younger sister had interrupted Sanborn and the 15-year-old girl having sex sometime this past weekend at an undisclosed Mont Vernon residence. Initially, police were told Sanborn was 17, but after further investigation it was determined that he was 20.
Police said many people were familiar with the girl's relationship with Sanborn, who allegedly lied to authorities and provided them with a false name and age.
He is being held on $5,000 cash bail, and local police say additional charges are possible.
Sanborn is being held on an additional $1,000 cash bail for an unrelated charge of failing to appear in a Lebanon court on a probation matter.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917