May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Teens arrested in Manchester stolen car incident
MANCHESTER -- Police arrested a pair of teens on the run from Mount Prospect Academy in Plymouth who were allegedly driving a stolen car in the city.
Officers spotted a stolen car being driven by the boys around 10:50 a.m. Sunday on Elm Street. The teens, 16 and a 14 years old, had been reported missing from the school this weekend.
Police say they tracked the car to Queen City Boulevard and Elm Street, where it was forced to stop because of traffic.
Both young men are being charged as juveniles with possession of a stolen vehicle, according to police.
Jeff Caron, executive director for Becket Family of Services, which runs the academy, said the pair is safe and back at the school.
Mount Prospect offers education for teens in need of therapy and rehabilitation services, Caron said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424