Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Fugitive caught in Manchester
MANCHESTER —The New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force and Manchester police arrested fugitive Michell A. “Mike” Durgin Wednesday at a Grove Street home.
Durgin was arrested without incident after authorities received tips he would be there. The U.S. Marshals Service for the District of New Hampshire featured Durgin as this week's Fugitive of the Week on its web site.
Durgin was wanted for a probation violation stemming from convictions for felonious sexual assault and failure to register as a sex offender.
“The public continues to be the eyes and ears of law enforcement. We are very fortunate to have so many people on the look out for these dangerous people in our communities,” U.S. Marshal for New Hampshire David Cargill Jr. said in a statement.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483