Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Fugitive caught in Manchester
MANCHESTER —The New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force and Manchester police arrested fugitive Michell A. “Mike” Durgin Wednesday at a Grove Street home.
Durgin was arrested without incident after authorities received tips he would be there. The U.S. Marshals Service for the District of New Hampshire featured Durgin as this week's Fugitive of the Week on its web site.
Durgin was wanted for a probation violation stemming from convictions for felonious sexual assault and failure to register as a sex offender.
“The public continues to be the eyes and ears of law enforcement. We are very fortunate to have so many people on the look out for these dangerous people in our communities,” U.S. Marshal for New Hampshire David Cargill Jr. said in a statement.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 17
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 4
- 37 hikers rescued from Mt. Major in Alton during weekend - 2
- Rochester eyes another Legion baseball crown - 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 4
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 1
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917