On what political cause would you spend your Mega Millions winnings?
National Review's Katrina Trinko pointed out on Twitter today (@katrinatrinko) that if you won the huge Mega Millions jackpot you could start your own super PAC. That got me to wondering what candidates or issues people might finance if they won.
Personally, I'd create a super PAC to promote the appreciation of jazz and another to advance the greater understanding of Marx Brothers movies (Marxism 2012!).
What cause would you finance if you suddenly found yourself richer than Mitt Romney? You can leave your answer in the comments section if you like.
READER COMMENTS: 14
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 10
- Drew Cline: Two weeks before the election, no one is talking about guns - 26
- Drew Cline: In New Hampshire, 'hope and change' has become 'duck and run' - 26
- Drew Cline: Bill Gardner knows that voter fraud happens in New Hampshire. - 13
- Drew Cline: When Republicans turn off Republicans - 22
- Drew Cline: A few takeaways from Tuesday's Republican primaries - 4
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Football: Campbell pounces on Newport mistakes - 0
- NH's Trahan felled in Salem battle - 0
- Tiger hires new swing coach - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Expect an aerial display - 0
- College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Leadership matters - 0
- Windham turns back St. Thomas - 0
- College Notebook: Daniel Webster relishes its men's soccer conference crown - 0
- Dover's Burt leads Panthers - 0
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Carpenter ready for break from baseball
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death