On what political cause would you spend your Mega Millions winnings?
National Review's Katrina Trinko pointed out on Twitter today (@katrinatrinko) that if you won the huge Mega Millions jackpot you could start your own super PAC. That got me to wondering what candidates or issues people might finance if they won.
Personally, I'd create a super PAC to promote the appreciation of jazz and another to advance the greater understanding of Marx Brothers movies (Marxism 2012!).
What cause would you finance if you suddenly found yourself richer than Mitt Romney? You can leave your answer in the comments section if you like.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Sen. Rand Paul in NH: Too early for judgments in IRS probe - 1
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 1
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 1
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack