Only in Print: UNH Notebook -- At spring football, focus is QB battle
WINTER WORKOUTS successfully completed, University of New Hampshire football coach Sean McDonnell and his staff — starting Tuesday morning at 6:45 — now take the next step in molding the team that will take the field for the 2012 season opener in just under five months.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.