Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police charge Pelham sex offender
A Pelham man is accused of having a two-year sexual relationship with an underage Massachusetts girl whom he met online and brought to Pelham, police said Wednesday.
Adam Koch, 27, is charged with felonious sexual assault. He is being held on $25,000 cash bail.
Pelham police said they initially charged Koch on March 15 with failing to notify them of several online accounts he created, which he is required to do as a registered sex offender.
An investigation into those accounts revealed Koch had been communicating with a girl under 16 from Massachusetts and often brought the girl to Pelham to have sex, police allege.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424