Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Pelham man accused of misdemeanor sexual assault
PELHAM — A 45-year-old man is facing a misdemeanor sexual assault charge for allegedly having contact with a girl over 13 years old, police said.
Daniel R. Daigle of Pelham surrendered at the Pelham Police Department on March 21 after learning a warrant had been issued for his arrest.
Police Lt. Gary Fischer said the investigation began after someone made a complaint about Daigle regarding the alleged assault.
Daigle has been charged with only one assault, but Fisher said the inappropriate contact happened over a period of time. Police would not say exactly when the alleged assault happened.
Fisher could not say whether Daigle is expected to face any other charges. The Class A misdemeanor carries a potential penalty by up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- Manchester police investigate pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 1
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal