Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester construction work to divert traffic
MANCHESTER - Motorists are urged to seek alternate routes this week on two city streets because of construction projects.
On Monday and Tuesday, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Dunbarton Road will be closed from the drop-off facility to Straw Road to allow crews to install a drain.
And, from Monday through Wednesday, traffic on West Auburn Street will be detoured periodically while Continental Paving Co. crews work on grinding and repaving the street.
Any questions or concerns regarding the construction projects should be directed to the Manchester Highway Department at 624-6444.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire