Only In Print: 1940 Census release sets NH researchers abuzz
MILFORD — The recent release of the 1940s United States Census records has opened a whole slew of new doors for amateur and professional genealogists looking for clues to the past. ';This is like the Super Bowl for genealogists,'; said Milli Knudson of Milford, who dives into genealogy when she isn't working at the state's Cold Case Unit doing research on unsolved crimes.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.