Only in Print: Kevin Gray's On Baseball -- Fisher Cat Jeroloman accepts his role
MANCHESTER -- CATCHER Brian Jeroloman, a three-time All-Star with the Fisher Cats, paid his dues for six seasons in the minors before fulfilling a lifelong dream — sort of. In August, Jeroloman was called up by the Blue Jays but never played. He warmed up pitchers and earned big-league meal money for five weeks, not once entering a game as defensive replacement or pinch hitter.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19