Only in Print: Why the fuss over redistricting and where we vote?
Redrawing the map for state representatives is a way of ensuring everyone gets a similar-size bite of a fictitious cake. The cake is State House representation — and the once-a-decade redistricting is a way of using U.S. Census figures to redistribute that cake. To be fair under the law, some communities have to share a piece of the cake.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Bomb squad activated after fireworks explosion - 0
- Driver killed in Barrington rollover crash; power restored - 0
- Schedule for today's Queen City Invitational Basketball, Bauer Christmas Hockey tournaments - 0
- Nashua bomb squad deployed, people evacuated after fireworks explosion - 0
- Driver trapped by live wires after early morning crash in Bow - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Central rally stuns Memorial - 1
- NHIAA Hockey: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Murder suspect fit for trial?