May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Pizza order dispute turns violent in Nashua
NASHUA - A Massachusetts man upset about a pizza order is accused of brandishing a knife and threatening an employee at a local pizza establishment.
Police say Eric Hanney, 24, of 244 18th St., Dracut, Mass., was arrested and charged with a felony count of criminal threatening for the incident.
Sunday around 1 a.m., city police responded to an unidentified pizza restaurant for a report of a disturbance. Upon further investigation, police learned that Hanney allegedly pulled out a knife and threatened a worker after a dispute about his pizza, according to a press release.
Hanney was being held on $25,000 cash or surety bail and was scheduled to be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424