Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Woman assaulted, robbed in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A woman walking along Union Street was knocked to the ground and robbed by a man who attacked her from behind.
The 39-year-old woman was headed to her Orange Street home Monday about 12:30 p.m., after first stopping at Cumberland Farms on Hanover Street, when she was assaulted near Bishop Denis Bradley Lane.
She told police a man came up behind her, pulled her hair and threw her to the ground. She fought with him over her purse, but he managed to grab several hundred dollars in cash from it. A witness last saw the man running east on Concord Street.
The woman told police she had seen the man visiting her neighbor on past occasions.
The robber is described as a black man, about 5-foot-9 with an average build and short hair. He was wearing a gray or tan sweatshirt.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424