Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Woman assaulted, robbed in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A woman walking along Union Street was knocked to the ground and robbed by a man who attacked her from behind.
The 39-year-old woman was headed to her Orange Street home Monday about 12:30 p.m., after first stopping at Cumberland Farms on Hanover Street, when she was assaulted near Bishop Denis Bradley Lane.
She told police a man came up behind her, pulled her hair and threw her to the ground. She fought with him over her purse, but he managed to grab several hundred dollars in cash from it. A witness last saw the man running east on Concord Street.
The woman told police she had seen the man visiting her neighbor on past occasions.
The robber is described as a black man, about 5-foot-9 with an average build and short hair. He was wearing a gray or tan sweatshirt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 3
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Football: Campbell hopes for home playoff date after dropping Raymond - 0
- College Hockey: Lowell stonewalls UNH - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Day after debate, Brown, Sen. Shaheen show up in Sullivan County - 1
- Dyn hosts high school programmers for 'Hack-A-Palooza' competition - 0
- Parking lot for new Hudson football field due to be paved - 0
- ACLU files federal suit to stop NH's 'ballot selfie' publishing law - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 2
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
School's out for voters
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483