May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Two arrested in Candia gun theft
CANDIA - Two 23-year-olds from Epsom were arraigned on felony burglary charges at 10th Circuit Court, Candia District Division, according to a press release from the Candia police department.
Timothy Mills and Tara Butts, both of 86 Windymere Drive, Epsom, were arrested in conjunction with a break-in that was reported Oct. 25 by a resident of North Road. A gun and several other items were stolen from the home, according to the press release, and many of the items, including the firearm, were eventually recovered.
Mills is currently being held on $10,000 cash bail, and Butts is being held on $5,000 cash bail. The pair is scheduled to be back in court May 16 for a probable cause hearing.
The couple was also charged in two Weare burglaries, and more charges could be forthcoming as police from surrounding towns have been investigating the couple’s activities.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 4
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424