Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Franklin man accused in Nashua gun threat
NASHUA - A Franklin man was arrested after he pulled out a gun during a fight outside a downtown bar, police said.
Craig Moses, 23, of 3 View St., is charged with criminal threatening (use of a deadly weapon), a class B felony.
Saturday at 1:20 a.m., police were called about an armed man involved in a fight outside an Amherst Street bar. Moses, who had minor facial injures from the scuffle prior to officers arriving, was arrested.
According to a press release, Moses pointed a handgun at an individual during the fight. No one suffered life-threatening injuries in the incident.
Police said they recovered the handgun.
Moses was being held on $10,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Monday at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483