May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two Berlin men arrested in scrap metal theft
JEFFERSON - Two Berlin men are accused of stealing metal and a piece of farm equipment from a Cherry Mountain Road home.
They were arrested after someone called police Thursday afternoon to report seeing scrap metal being taken from a residence while the owner was away.
The caller told police two white men, in a white Ford F-150 pickup truck with New Hampshire license registration, had taken scrap metal and a farm harrow, used for tilling fields, from the residence. The truck was seen leaving the house and heading toward Route 115 in Jefferson.
The truck was pulled over by Whitefield police on Route 116 in Littleton, who notified state police of the stop. Police said the stolen items were in the bed of the truck.
The driver, William Smith, 33, and passenger, Gary Holt, 29, were arrested for theft, criminal trespass and receiving stolen property. Both will be arraigned on June 25 in 1st Circuit Court, Lancaster District. Police said the stolen items were in the bed of the truck.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424