Home » News » Public Safety
Police respond to two city crashes
MANCHESTER — A Massachusetts woman ran a stop sign and collided with another vehicle, rolling her vehicle over about three times, police said.
Rosa Elena Ramirez Fernandez, 55, of Norwood, Mass., suffered a broken hand and was taken to the hospital, police said. She was heading east on Lowell Street and didn’t stop at a stop sign at Pine Street around 10:30 a.m. She was issued a summons for failing to yield
The other driver, Jennifer Reynolds, 31, of Weare, didn’t appear to suffer any injuries, police said.
In another accident only minutes earlier, two people were injured in a single-vehicle rollover at Front Street and Dunbarton Road. They were taken to Elliot Hospital, according to District Fire Chief Mark Pelletier. The extent of their injuries wasn’t available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police ready to make a wardrobe change - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 1
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072