Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Farmington man indicted on robberies at two homes
DOVER — A Farmington man was indicted this month for robbing two homes, including the residence of the man who apprehended him in February.
Joseph Hebert, 28, of 70 Bunker St., was charged with two counts of burglary for allegedly entering and taking items from two homes along Ten Rod Road near the Rochester border Feb. 18.
After one of the alleged robberies, Herbert was apprehended by Dennis Fleming, 61, who spotted him walking down Ten Rod Road. Fleming allegedly found Herbert coming out of the window of another nearby home.
Fleming said he fired his .38-caliber handgun once into the ground and detained Hebert until police arrived and charged him with possession of Vicodin and two counts of burglary.
While police initially filed a felony charge against Fleming for discharging the handgun, they were dropped by the Strafford County Attorney’s Office. Police returned Fleming’s firearms, which were secured due to the felony charge, soon afterwards.
The grand jury handed up the indictments, which are not an indication of guilt, May 17 in Strafford County Superior Court.
Burglary is a class B Felony and each count could lead to 3½ to 7 years in prison, if convicted.
Hebert is scheduled to appear for an arraignment July 1 at 9 a.m. in Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917