Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Items from cemetery recovered by police
WALPOLE — Police recovered items Monday believed to have been stolen from St. Peter Cemetery on Route 123, Sgt. Justin Sanctuary said in a press release.
“Some of the recovered items are flowers in pots, solar lights, stone plaques, figurines and flower basket holders,” he said.
Anyone missing items from the cemetery is encouraged to contact Walpole police at 445-2058 to set up an appointment to view the recovered items.
Suspects have been identified and criminal charges are being filed, Sanctuary said.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 22
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424