May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Cash, inspection stickers stolen from Manchester muffler shop
MANCHESTER - Police are investigating a burglary in which cash and inspection stickers were stolen from the Monro Muffler shop on Hanover Street.
Lt. James Soucy said witnesses reported seeing flashlights inside the establishment about 3:30 a.m. Saturday. He said a glass panel at the front of the building was broken in.
Soucy said police are reporting the stolen inspection stickers to the state Department of Motor Vehicles, essentially making them worthless.
"Those found in possession of a stolen sticker could face charges," Soucy said.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711 or the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
- Rock Cats-Fisher Cats suspended - 0
- Budget plan presses NH hospitals to join managed care networks - 0
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
- This week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- McCafferty nominated for District Court judge position - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424