May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Cash, inspection stickers stolen from Manchester muffler shop
MANCHESTER - Police are investigating a burglary in which cash and inspection stickers were stolen from the Monro Muffler shop on Hanover Street.
Lt. James Soucy said witnesses reported seeing flashlights inside the establishment about 3:30 a.m. Saturday. He said a glass panel at the front of the building was broken in.
Soucy said police are reporting the stolen inspection stickers to the state Department of Motor Vehicles, essentially making them worthless.
"Those found in possession of a stolen sticker could face charges," Soucy said.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711 or the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424