May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Cash, inspection stickers stolen from Manchester muffler shop
MANCHESTER - Police are investigating a burglary in which cash and inspection stickers were stolen from the Monro Muffler shop on Hanover Street.
Lt. James Soucy said witnesses reported seeing flashlights inside the establishment about 3:30 a.m. Saturday. He said a glass panel at the front of the building was broken in.
Soucy said police are reporting the stolen inspection stickers to the state Department of Motor Vehicles, essentially making them worthless.
"Those found in possession of a stolen sticker could face charges," Soucy said.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711 or the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 5
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424