Home » News » Public Safety
Man airlifted after I-93 wreck
LONDONDERRY — One man was airlifted to a Boston hospital after he crashed his car into a guard rail on Interstate 93 Sunday afternoon.
Philip Couture, 27, of Bow, was driving his 2004 Kia Optima south on the highway around noon when his car drifted into the breakdown lane and hit the guardrail, according to New Hampshire state police.
Coture was taken by helicopter to a hospital in Boston while his passengers, Sara Cybulski, 21, of Concord, and a 2-year-old girl were taken to the Parkland Medical Center. Speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash, and it is still under investigation.
The highway was closed temporarily for the helicopter to land. Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Trooper Jeffrey Tenczar at 271-1154.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072