Home » News » Public Safety
Man airlifted after I-93 wreck
LONDONDERRY — One man was airlifted to a Boston hospital after he crashed his car into a guard rail on Interstate 93 Sunday afternoon.
Philip Couture, 27, of Bow, was driving his 2004 Kia Optima south on the highway around noon when his car drifted into the breakdown lane and hit the guardrail, according to New Hampshire state police.
Coture was taken by helicopter to a hospital in Boston while his passengers, Sara Cybulski, 21, of Concord, and a 2-year-old girl were taken to the Parkland Medical Center. Speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash, and it is still under investigation.
The highway was closed temporarily for the helicopter to land. Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Trooper Jeffrey Tenczar at 271-1154.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 1
- Death investigation under way in Manchester, no foul play suspected - 3
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time