Home » News » Public Safety
Man airlifted after I-93 wreck
LONDONDERRY — One man was airlifted to a Boston hospital after he crashed his car into a guard rail on Interstate 93 Sunday afternoon.
Philip Couture, 27, of Bow, was driving his 2004 Kia Optima south on the highway around noon when his car drifted into the breakdown lane and hit the guardrail, according to New Hampshire state police.
Coture was taken by helicopter to a hospital in Boston while his passengers, Sara Cybulski, 21, of Concord, and a 2-year-old girl were taken to the Parkland Medical Center. Speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash, and it is still under investigation.
The highway was closed temporarily for the helicopter to land. Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Trooper Jeffrey Tenczar at 271-1154.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19