Home » News » Public Safety
Man airlifted after I-93 wreck
LONDONDERRY — One man was airlifted to a Boston hospital after he crashed his car into a guard rail on Interstate 93 Sunday afternoon.
Philip Couture, 27, of Bow, was driving his 2004 Kia Optima south on the highway around noon when his car drifted into the breakdown lane and hit the guardrail, according to New Hampshire state police.
Coture was taken by helicopter to a hospital in Boston while his passengers, Sara Cybulski, 21, of Concord, and a 2-year-old girl were taken to the Parkland Medical Center. Speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash, and it is still under investigation.
The highway was closed temporarily for the helicopter to land. Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Trooper Jeffrey Tenczar at 271-1154.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Expectant couple's deaths in Lebanon crash probed - 0
- AG finds no new criminal conduct for ex-New London police chief - 1
- Newington accident victim succumbs to her injuries - 0
- Police check out bomb threat at Sanborn Regional High - 0
- I-293 North ramp reopens in Manchester - 1
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Police looking for information about blood on Pelham road - 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 5
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072