May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police: Nashua man hid inside store, drank beer, smoked cigarettes
NASHUA — A Nashua man hid inside a convenience store, consuming beer and cigarettes before tripping a security alarm, police said Monday.
James E. Labombard, 36, of 23 Temple St., was charged with burglary, resisting arrest or detention and simple assault to a police officer, according to authorities.
Patrol officers working in a downtown neighborhood heard an audible alarm around 4:30 a.m. Sunday and determined the alarm was coming from a local convenience store, which police didn't name.
Officers looked in through the store front and observed Labombard. During his arrest, Labombard disregarded police commands, physically resisted and at one point grabbed and twisted an officer's wrist.
Police said Labombard had hid inside the business until after closing. While inside, Labombard consumed beer, cigarettes and other items before activating the security alarm.
Labombard was being held on $25,000 cash or surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 16
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 3
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 5
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 11
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424