June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police: Manchester parking dispute leads to gun threat
MANCHESTER - A city man threatened a couple with a gun after they tried to park in front of his house, police said.
Eric Saviano of Nashua and Janessa Flood of Goffstown were headed to a party Monday at 7 p.m. when Flood tried to park in front of 50 Pine Island Road.
The couple said the street was crowded with other parked vehicles, further down from the address where they were headed for a barbecue. As they pulled up in front of 50 Pine Island Road, they saw a man who they asked if it would be okay to park there.
The man, identified by police as Reginald Reed, 45, of 50 Pine Island Road, pulled out a 9mm handgun, pointed it directly at the couple as they sat inside their car and told them it was not okay to park in front of his house, according to police.
The couple immediately drove away and called police.
Reed was arrested and charged with criminal threatening. Police seized the 9mm handgun as evidence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 25
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424