May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police: Manchester parking dispute leads to gun threat
MANCHESTER - A city man threatened a couple with a gun after they tried to park in front of his house, police said.
Eric Saviano of Nashua and Janessa Flood of Goffstown were headed to a party Monday at 7 p.m. when Flood tried to park in front of 50 Pine Island Road.
The couple said the street was crowded with other parked vehicles, further down from the address where they were headed for a barbecue. As they pulled up in front of 50 Pine Island Road, they saw a man who they asked if it would be okay to park there.
The man, identified by police as Reginald Reed, 45, of 50 Pine Island Road, pulled out a 9mm handgun, pointed it directly at the couple as they sat inside their car and told them it was not okay to park in front of his house, according to police.
The couple immediately drove away and called police.
Reed was arrested and charged with criminal threatening. Police seized the 9mm handgun as evidence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424