May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police: Manchester parking dispute leads to gun threat
MANCHESTER - A city man threatened a couple with a gun after they tried to park in front of his house, police said.
Eric Saviano of Nashua and Janessa Flood of Goffstown were headed to a party Monday at 7 p.m. when Flood tried to park in front of 50 Pine Island Road.
The couple said the street was crowded with other parked vehicles, further down from the address where they were headed for a barbecue. As they pulled up in front of 50 Pine Island Road, they saw a man who they asked if it would be okay to park there.
The man, identified by police as Reginald Reed, 45, of 50 Pine Island Road, pulled out a 9mm handgun, pointed it directly at the couple as they sat inside their car and told them it was not okay to park in front of his house, according to police.
The couple immediately drove away and called police.
Reed was arrested and charged with criminal threatening. Police seized the 9mm handgun as evidence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424