May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Revolver fires into bedroom of 3-year-old
MANCHESTER - A city man accidentally fired a .357 revolver Monday night, sending a round into a bedroom occupied by a 3-year-old, police said.
No one was injured in the 9:30 p.m. incident in Apt. 310 at 495 Old Wellington Road.
Police said Michael Root, 25, of 75 Rhode Island Ave., had been drinking when he removed a trigger lock from a .357 revolver that he believed was unloaded.
Root was in the living room when the gun fired, sending a bullet into the toddlerĺs adjacent bedroom.
He was arrested and charged with reckless conduct.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 4
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424