Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Revolver fires into bedroom of 3-year-old
MANCHESTER - A city man accidentally fired a .357 revolver Monday night, sending a round into a bedroom occupied by a 3-year-old, police said.
No one was injured in the 9:30 p.m. incident in Apt. 310 at 495 Old Wellington Road.
Police said Michael Root, 25, of 75 Rhode Island Ave., had been drinking when he removed a trigger lock from a .357 revolver that he believed was unloaded.
Root was in the living room when the gun fired, sending a bullet into the toddlerĺs adjacent bedroom.
He was arrested and charged with reckless conduct.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424