Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Revolver fires into bedroom of 3-year-old
MANCHESTER - A city man accidentally fired a .357 revolver Monday night, sending a round into a bedroom occupied by a 3-year-old, police said.
No one was injured in the 9:30 p.m. incident in Apt. 310 at 495 Old Wellington Road.
Police said Michael Root, 25, of 75 Rhode Island Ave., had been drinking when he removed a trigger lock from a .357 revolver that he believed was unloaded.
Root was in the living room when the gun fired, sending a bullet into the toddlerĺs adjacent bedroom.
He was arrested and charged with reckless conduct.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 5
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424