June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Third arrest in Dover burglaries
DOVER — A third person was arrested Thursday in connection to a series of burglaries in the Dover area in April and May.
Police said Joseph West, 27, sold jewelry that he knew was stolen during a burglary in Somersworth to Gold Rush Coin and Jewelry on May 2.
He was charged in connection with burglaries that had already resulted in the arrests of Kevin Agnew, 24, of Barrington, and Haley Piche, 18, of Kittery, Maine. Piche is accused of serving as a driver for Agnew, who is accused of carrying out the burglaries.
West is scheduled to appear June 25 in Dover Circuit Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424