May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Assault, stabbing suspect surrenders to Merrimack police
Man wanted after Merrimack stabbing, assault on mother
MERRIMACK - A man who was subject of an overnight statewide police police alert on charges he assaulted his mother and stabbed a man turned himself in and is being held in the Merrimack County jail.
Police say Cory Daley was arrested without incident around 11:30 a.m. Friday after hiding out in a wooded area. He had been considered armed and dangerous according to the alert issued after police say Daley fled his mother's just after midnight Thursday.
Merrimack Police Capt. Peter Albert says officers received a tip on Daley's whereabouts around 10:30 a.m. Shortly after officers arrived, Albert says police got a call from Daley's mother, who said she was talking to her son and he wanted to turn himself in. Albert says Daley approached officers who were on foot in the area and was taken into custody.
Albert says Daley was arraigned Friday afternoon on charges of first- and second-degree assault and second-degree attempted murder.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424