June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Manchester police: Men tried to sell stolen catalytic converters
MANCHESTER — Three men were arrested Friday on charges they tried to sell catalytic converters they'd allegedly stolen from U-Haul trucks in Concord.
Police Lt. Michael Hurley said Richard Dorriety, 56, who is homeless, and Jose Marrero, 29, and Darryl Park, 43, both of Manchester, tried to sell the stolen parts Friday afternoon at Phoenix Auto Group, 140 Hayward St. The manager of the establishment reported the attempted sale to police, Hurley said.
Hurley said Park was arrested at the dealership, but Dorriety and Marrero ran away to nearby Valley Street Cemetery. Both were caught — Dorriety by police dog Lou, who bit Dorriety, who was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of a bite wound.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 16
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424