Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Fugitive of the Week surrenders to task force
This week's Fugitive of the Week was arrested in Albany by members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force.
Robert Furber, 34, was arrested without incident Friday around noon in Albany. He was wanted on a warrant for parole violations by the New Hampshire State Parole Board stemming from an original conviction and sentence for being a habitual offender (three times).
Shortly after Furber was profiled Thursday, the Fugitive Task Force received several telephone calls regarding his location. Task force members acted on these tips and went to several residences in the Ossipee area.
Furber was not located, but a close associate of Furber's was. Upon identifying Furber's friend, it was determined that she also had an active arrest warrant and was arrested.
Subsequently, Furber contacted the task force and arranged for his quick surrender.
Furbers' arrest record includes aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, simple assault, criminal mischief, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and disobeying a police officer.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424