Home » News » Public Safety
Mass. man injured in Hudson motorcycle collision
A BAY STATE motorcyclist was seriously injured Thursday in a crash at the intersection of Library and School streets in Hudson./Courtesy photo
HUDSON - A Massachusetts man is hospitalized with serious injuries after his motorcycle collided with a pickup truck Thursday at the intersection of Library and School streets.
Police said Steven Stuart, 43, of Ashby, was transported by Hudson Fire Department personnel to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center in Nashua.
The crash happened just after 5:30 p.m. when a 2000 Ford Ranger, operated by Kory Currier, 16, of Hudson, collided with Stuart's 2000 Yamaha motorcycle.
Police said Currier was driving east on School Street, heading into the Library Street intersection when the collision happened with Stuart's motorcycle which was heading north on Library Street.
Hudson police reconstructed the accident scene but the crash still remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors