Home » News » Public Safety
Mass. man injured in Hudson motorcycle collision
A BAY STATE motorcyclist was seriously injured Thursday in a crash at the intersection of Library and School streets in Hudson./Courtesy photo
HUDSON - A Massachusetts man is hospitalized with serious injuries after his motorcycle collided with a pickup truck Thursday at the intersection of Library and School streets.
Police said Steven Stuart, 43, of Ashby, was transported by Hudson Fire Department personnel to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center in Nashua.
The crash happened just after 5:30 p.m. when a 2000 Ford Ranger, operated by Kory Currier, 16, of Hudson, collided with Stuart's 2000 Yamaha motorcycle.
Police said Currier was driving east on School Street, heading into the Library Street intersection when the collision happened with Stuart's motorcycle which was heading north on Library Street.
Hudson police reconstructed the accident scene but the crash still remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee - 2
- 2 motorcycle riders hurt in Laconia collision - 0
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
- Canoe, powerboat collide on Lake Winnipesaukee - 0
- Brothers escape being hit by circling boat - 1
- Cornish truck driver charged in fatal Merrimack crash - 2
- Truck flips on I-93 at Exit 4 on-ramp in Londonderry - 0
- Salem family ldisplaced by house fire - 0
- Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health - 17
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 0
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
- Life's just a great big game for Dan Yarrington - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH