Home » News » Public Safety
Mass. man injured in Hudson motorcycle collision
HUDSON - A Massachusetts man is hospitalized with serious injuries after his motorcycle collided with a pickup truck Thursday at the intersection of Library and School streets.
Police said Steven Stuart, 43, of Ashby, was transported by Hudson Fire Department personnel to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center in Nashua.
The crash happened just after 5:30 p.m. when a 2000 Ford Ranger, operated by Kory Currier, 16, of Hudson, collided with Stuart's 2000 Yamaha motorcycle.
Police said Currier was driving east on School Street, heading into the Library Street intersection when the collision happened with Stuart's motorcycle which was heading north on Library Street.
Hudson police reconstructed the accident scene but the crash still remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19