Home » News » Public Safety
Mass. man injured in Hudson motorcycle collision
HUDSON - A Massachusetts man is hospitalized with serious injuries after his motorcycle collided with a pickup truck Thursday at the intersection of Library and School streets.
Police said Steven Stuart, 43, of Ashby, was transported by Hudson Fire Department personnel to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center in Nashua.
The crash happened just after 5:30 p.m. when a 2000 Ford Ranger, operated by Kory Currier, 16, of Hudson, collided with Stuart's 2000 Yamaha motorcycle.
Police said Currier was driving east on School Street, heading into the Library Street intersection when the collision happened with Stuart's motorcycle which was heading north on Library Street.
Hudson police reconstructed the accident scene but the crash still remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 16
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 1
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072