Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Drivers arrested during Portsmouth checkpoint
PORTSMOUTH — Two drivers were arrested on drug and alcohol charges during a sobriety checkpoint that police conducted on Market Street Friday night.
Police said Lily McGee, 18, of 18 Aldis Lane, York, Maine, was arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor; and Blaine C. Eaton, 33, of 6 Ridge St., Dover, was arrested for driving while intoxicated, second offense, and operating after suspension.
Both were released on personal recognizance bail pending arraignment on July 16 in Circuit Court.
A 16-year-old girl was also taken into protective custody, police said.
The sobriety checkpoint was conducted near the New Hampshire Port Authority. A total of 265 drivers were screened, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 21
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South to shut down after propane tank crashes - 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 1
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424